For Examination of the Use of Mass Transportation Electric Vehicles (MTEV) in Israel Tender No. 11/20
Tender No. 11/20
For Examination of the Use of Mass Transportation Electric Vehicles (MTEV) in Israel
- Ayalon Highways Co. Ltd (hereinafter the "Company"), hereby requests proposals from any eligible Participant that complies with the requirements specified in the Tender for Examination of the Use of Mass Transportation Electric Vehicles (MTEV) in Israel (hereinafter the "Tender"), all as described in the Tender Documents.
- The Term of the Agreement
- The Term of the Agreement between the Company and the Winning Participants will be for 24 months. The Company will have the option, at its sole discretion, to extend the Term of the Agreement, by written notice, in 3 additional periods of 12 months each.
- Pre-Qualification Requirements
Any Participant who desires to submit a Proposal must demonstrate its compliance with all the PreQualification Requirements set forth in this Section below.
- General Pre-Qualification Requirements
- The Participant's latest audited financial statements do not include a going concern notice, and is not in administration, liquidation, receivership, bankruptcy or winding up process or the like and there are no pending applications or petitions with regard thereto and it is not insolvent.
- The Participant has all the required approvals and affidavits under the Public Entities Transactions Law, 1976, valid to the Final Proposal Submittal Date [applies only to legal entities incorporated in Israel or registered Foreign Company As the term is defined in the Companies Law, 5759-1999].E-Tender (Online)2.1 In addition to the conditions and instructions specified in the Tender Documents, and without derogating from them, it is hereby clarified that the tender will also be conducted as a web-based e-tender as per the provisions of Regulation 19c of the Mandatory Tender Regulations 5753 – 1993. -2- 2.2 Participants interested in submitting their Proposal online, must submit their Proposal the electronic system operated and maintained by the “Dekel” Company (“E-Tender System”).2.3 It is clarified that the submission of the Proposal through the E-Tender System is not mandatory, and the Participants may submit their Proposals physically, in accordance with the instructions set out in Volume A of the Tender Documents. In the event that a Participant submits its Proposal both online and physically, the Company will only consider a Proposal submitted through the E-Tender System
- Professional Pre-Qualification Requirements
The Participant or the Manufacturer is in full compliance with all the requirements set forth below:
- Has at least five (5) years of experience, at the time of submitting the Proposal, during which he manufactured and/or supplied at least 100 High Capacity, fully electric bus vehicles and/or Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) vehicles in one or more of the OECD member states.
- The Participant or the Manufacturer has manufactured at least 2 MTEV during the 5 years preceding the submittal date of the Proposal which have been used commercially in at least two locations, in different countries for at least six months.
- Professional Pre-Qualification Requirements for the proposed MTEV
The proposed MTEV is fully in compliance with all the mandatory requirements as mentioned in Section 1 of Volume E – Functional & Technical Requirements.
- Each Participant shall submit together with its Proposal, all the documents required in order to prove its compliance with the Pre-Qualification Requirements and any other document required under the Tender Documents.
- The Tender Documents can be viewed at the Company's website at: www.ayalonhw.co.il. The Participants are required to check the Company's website on a regular basis for any Addenda, updates, changes or modifications during the Tender process and especially before the Final Proposal Submittal Date. The Company shall have no responsibility to inform an individual Participants of any such publication.
- The Tender Documents include a detailed description of the Tender and its terms, and the Agreement to be signed with the Winning Participant and its terms. All terms used herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such terms in the Tender Documents. If a contradiction between this ad and the Tender Documents shall be found, the provisions of the Tender Documents shall prevail.
- The Proposals and the Tender Documents are to be delivered to the Tender Box at the Company’s offices by hand delivery only and no later than 12:00 PM local Israeli time on September 10th.
- Any request for clarifications should be submitted in writing only to the Email address: email@example.com, no later than12:00 PM (Israel time) on July 19th, 2020.
- Participants online video Conference, will be held through ZOOM video conferencing service, on July 6th, 2020, at 13:00 PM (local Israeli Time).
- The Company may, at its sole and absolute discretion, determine not to accept any or all the Proposals, in accordance with applicable law.
- The Company reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to engage in negotiation with some or all the Participants.